Nikolas has been advising and supporting business owners for over 13 years. After working in the big end town in insolvency and restructure turnaround, Nikolas saw a big gap in the market in helping business owners through their challenges and ensuring they make smarter decisions to increase their chances of success.
So, six years ago he embarked on transitioning his grandfather’s traditional accounting practice, FBZ Accounting into a modern accounting and business advisory firm that helps people plan to succeed rather than failing to plan.
Today, FBZ offers a lot more than your average accounting firm including:
- Business planning, financial forecasting and related support services
- Advanced business structuring and tax planning advice
- Accounting and tax administration support services
- Cash flow management services, with a focus on addressing cash flow issues early and making incremental improvements to improve your cash position over time
- Business funding strategies to help grow your business
- Succession planning and business value enhancements services
- SMSF strategies with a focus on structuring property ownership in super.
Nikolas is a Chartered Accountant, Tax Adviser, qualified SMSF Specialist Adviser and Certified Value Builder Adviser.
“I tell my clients all the time that your business is a means to an end, not an end in itself. It’s important you view your business as the vehicle that will take you to where you want to go and the experiences you wish to have in your life. We will help keep you focused on your end game and provide the advice and support you need each step of the way”.
Nikolas’ ideal client is an SME with five or more team members, with current turnover above $500,000. FBZ is able to provide an initial review of your business in less than 13 minutes and define your personal financial goals in less than five minutes through a Value Builder Assessment and Freedom Planning process. Please reach out to Nikolas if you are curious to find out more.