George Mavros has been in sales, marketing and distribution for over 30 years, representing companies like Artline Marking Pens, WD40, Armor All, Alcan Aluminium and Barilla Pastas and Spaghetti during that time.
George has also sold to majors in most areas of the market place, including grocery, confectionery, hardware, pharmaceutical and government.
Now, George has a down-to- earth strategic approach to all his consulting projects, tailoring his recommendations to an individual’s needs and circumstances.
Services offered include:
- Business coaching and advisory services, with particular focus on business development, marketing and sales
- Soft skills training for staff and management in sales marketing and customer service, including tailored training courses
- Marketing and sales project management
- Cost-effective market research
- Product procurement, cost-effective overseas outsourcing
- Intellectual property, trademarks and patents
“I have often been referred to as ‘the man of many hats’, but at ETSI Consulting it’s not about us. We focus solely on our clients and what we can do for them.”
George’s ideal client is an SME with five or more staff, with current or potential turnover above $600,000, although ETSI Consulting are happy to assist any clients seeking to improve. An initial interview has no charge and no obligation.